I hope you and your families are all doing well. As of early this morning on May 7, 2020, Governor Hogan and the Maryland Department of Health has cleared us to re-open. Our office re-opening will be very gradual and systematic in order to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
When you return to our office you will notice some changes that have been implemented which include:
• Patients are being asked a series of questions prior to their appointment to ensure they are healthy and not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
• Once you arrive in the parking lot, we are asking patients to call or text the office and you will be told when your treatment room is ready for you.
• As with other public places, you will be required to bring a mask and have it on prior to entering the office
• Once inside you will be asked to immediately use hand sanitizer provided and have your temperature checked with a touchless thermometer.
• All items in the reception area have been removed, and all surfaces will be disinfected hourly.
• Our staff will also be wearing masks at all times and will continuously be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
Please understand that these new protocols are for everyone’s own protection, and are now being required of health care offices by the department of health.
For those of you who had a scheduled appointment that had to be canceled during this time period, or have been in contact with us about a dental concern, we will call you to get you scheduled in the coming weeks. Also, if you were in the middle of dental treatment prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be calling you to resume treatment as soon as possible.
Please know that we are here for you during these uncertain and challenging times. We are excited to provide you with excellent care when you are ready to see us.