I hope you and your families are doing well during these difficult times. Our office is currently open for all aspects of dental care, and we are doing everything we can to ensure that you have a safe visit. When you present to our office you will notice the following systems that we have in place:
• Patients are being asked a series of questions prior to their appointment to ensure they are healthy and not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
• Once you arrive in the parking lot, we are asking patients to call or text the office and you will be told when your treatment room is ready for you.
• As with other public places, you will be required to bring a mask and have it on prior to entering the office
• Once inside you will be asked to immediately use hand sanitizer provided and have your temperature checked with a touchless thermometer.
• All items in the reception area have been removed, and all surfaces will be disinfected hourly.
• Our staff will also be wearing masks at all times and will continuously be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
Please understand that these new protocols are for everyone’s own protection, and are now being required of health care offices by the department of health.
Please know that we are here for you during these uncertain and challenging times. We are excited to provide you with excellent care when you are ready to see us.